William Tontz, Jr.M.D. Request An Appointment
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate- University of California, Irvine
- Medical School- University of Southern California
- Internship- University of California, San Diego
- Residency- University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship- University of Wisconsin
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Dr. Tontz is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery. He earned his Bachelor’s degree at University of California, Irvine, and received his medical doctorate from the University of Southern California. He then completed his internship at the University of California, San Diego, and his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of California, San Diego. His post graduate training included a fellowship in Spinal Surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Dr. Tontz is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, as well as a Diplomate for the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Practice Website: califortho.com